Saturday, August 30, 2008

Emmo Stlye Chicks


Emmo Chick

Limited Edition Art Print

8"X10"

Available now through PayPal!!!!








I've been working on the Emmo style of fashion lately and I came up with a look for the paintings that I'll be working with.
I want to have real Emmo look and keep them cute but sexy. I used a little Eighties feel, a little funk ,and the attributes of the style I see to day. I used light red for the majority of her clothes and black for other parts of the style. I left parts white to contrast the gray and white background. I shaped her face to go with her hair for the Emmo look and. Black ink ink was used for the outline and the hair.

"EmMo Chick"
Pastel on Paper, ink
8' x !0" inch
Bright red for the majority of the clothing. I wanted a funky cute type of sweater and the flowers made a match. The hair was left simple yet with a little character. One black handbag to top it off. With the belt under bra and flowers I think I came close to some of the Emo's I see on the streets.
EmMo Girls coming soon!

No comments: