Saturday, September 20, 2008

Art Today




Today I think I'm just going to relax and read a few art books. I want to read a little about Andy Warhol, and Picasso. I already picked up the latist American Artist magazine and see a article about Rembrant on page 18.
The myspace is calling but i'm going to leave that on the back burrner for now. I have alot of other things I should be doing like my ebay and my red bubble, but i think i can refresh my mind with a little relaxation.
This week i did alot. I started my china dool series. I also got a jump on the Serbian Princes series I'm working on. I think I've got the color combo almost right.
Cheers, Zamiro

Other places to Find My Art

Ebay

user name: uci-grad (zamiro in search)

Artbyus.com

(Zamiro in Auction Search)

Artistrising.com

www.artistrising.com/galleries/zamiro
or
(type Zamiro in search)

Redbubble.com

bread.redbubble.com
or
(type bread in Search)

or
http://www.redbubble.com/people/bread

Corn Breads Art Blog

zamiroart.blogspot.com

myspace

myspace.com/zamiroart

Paintingsilove.com

www.paintingsilove.com/artist/zamiro

1 comment:

1Grl RvoLuTion said...

Hey there! I enjoy seeing your new work and look forward to working with you on my blog. Happy Monday to you.