Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Myspace Myspace Myspace?


My myspace account was deleated the other day and I have no idea why. What a bumber too I had all kinds of friends. Black girls, white girls, latin, asian you name it. but i also had some real good friends on there too. I wonder if they will be abel to find me.
The thing is I don't know why. Was it my erotic paintings. There was no nudity and some ladies have there asses and boobs hanging out. I can't imagine them taking of my Fine art and thinking it was offensive.
Or maybe it was because i was selling my Limited edition fine art reprints from my page. What could be wrong with that. I was just trying to make some honest quids.
So if anyone see or knows that guy tom tell him to get at me ant tell me what the deal is. Alright I'm back to get all my friends back.
Smile Big!
Zamiro
oh hit me up on the myspace.com/zamiroart
screen name Corn Bread

No comments: