Thursday, September 11, 2008

Poor Starving Artist


Urban Abstract "Daisy Girl" #1 Limited Edition Fine Art Print
8x10" inch







Yesterday or last night I had to let a friend go. Its no secret that for the last Year I have resisted getting a job and vowed to live of my art. Without the blessings of my family and friends there would be no way that I would be standing. Thanks All.

Lately I've Probably spent more time sleeping in my car than driving it, or staying in a motel near the galleries I show in. This makes it Nearly if not impossible to have a girlfriend, or at least be in a commited relationship.
Never the less there is always some woman who is willing to try

Yesterday my relationship with a woman came to a scraching hault. I had been staying with her on and of for the last year, never moving my things in other than my easil on the balcony. Nothing major. For the last few days I was in town I decided to give the car a rest and stay at her place at her asking.

Yesterday she must have been in a bad mood or something, but i felt she just want to fuck with me for some reason. If I'm staying in your home i usally clean up after myself, you and any pets you might have. If your My girl I'll be there with a hug, a kiss, and questions about your day. Well she decided she would ignore all of that and go straight to the coach. I could feel the tension in the Air. After asking what was wrong and getting notheing but attitude it was obvious it was time for me to go. I never did figure out what was wrong.

On the way out, we had words and I was determined not to loose my cool when she asked me what was I going to do. and where I was going to go. After telling her it was non of her business, we had other arguments and the discussion of where my life was going came up.
It was then that I realized where my life was headed. Dispite all the mishaps That had happend over the last few years I was happier than I had been in my whole life. My life had purpose. My life had a meaning bigger than myself but could only be found by discovering myself.

I don't think that I have said it out loud to many times but I told her the truth. I'm going to make it selling my art work. A bad day is when I'm not trying to sell my artwork. And the worse day will be if I give up god forbid.
In the end I did not need her shit and if she did not believe in me then we should not be together.

I don't think she thought I would walk out that door. I don't she wanted me to either but i had too. And I'll sleep in the car until I make it...
Peace luv and Happiness.

No comments: