Sunday, September 21, 2008

Same Old Same Old


Its sunday night, and it seems like everyone is getting ready for the good old grind of the upcoming week. For some reason i feel like its going to be a super week. why i don't know. I have the usual things to do Paint this paint that. Nothing outstanding. but for some reason I feel its going to be big.
I have some new sketches to scan and post on myspace. And I will also post a few on this blog. I'm also going to add a store for my ebay. I'm going to but alot more into it this time. I'm going to dedicate at least 8 hours a day to research and selling on ebay. I think i have the tools and knowledge to do it big time. I just need to open my mind a little more and do things the smart way.
I'm also going to work on my redbubble, and artist rising.

Other places to Find My Art

Ebay

user name: uci-grad (zamiro in search)

Artbyus.com

(Zamiro in Auction Search)

Artistrising.com

www.artistrising.com/galleries/zamiro
or
(type Zamiro in search)

Redbubble.com

bread.redbubble.com
or
(type bread in Search)

or
http://www.redbubble.com/people/bread

Corn Breads Art Blog

zamiroart.blogspot.com

myspace

myspace.com/zamiroart

Paintingsilove.com

www.paintingsilove.com/artist/zamiro

No comments: