Friday, September 19, 2008

My Space Women aNd my paintings.




I get many of my request from my friends on myspace. if you want to know who i guess you have to read my comments. Since my space got erased i've been in a scramble to find and catch up with all those request. I guess i'll find them all in time. In the mean time i have found some new friends and started all over.
In the end I get Ideas and request for paintings. I share my sketches, and then try to get a pastel rough draft of the final Paintings. Is that Contemporary or what. Social Netweorking at its finist. When i get them all done. I usally sell reprints ad creat digital creations. Some of my friends show me somuch love they buy reprints or t-shirts from my work.
Here is one of my latist works "China Doll". The Idea for china doll came to me from a myspace friend who looked at my paintings and said there were no Chinese girls, and she was right. I almost went into a panic. We exchanged comments and so far I have come up with these.
Stay posted because when I'm done I'll have reprints on ebay and maybe some of the originals.
Cheers
How Modern?

No comments: